Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-12-14

Lovely woman

Saturday, I rode a bike with room friends to play out, an entire afternoon.
Back then, my legs feel the power of the movement.
Today is not a special day, but there have been some strange things.
In the morning, I sleep late, I can not give up the bad habit.
In the afternoon, all of a sudden I would like to organize the closet, the urge to throw clothes. Because his mother was still in contempt if I take these clothes home.
In the evening, I eat a lot of junk food, French fries, chicken wings and milk tea, and I did not feel that they are already full.
I want to eat more food today, and want to eat a lot of food. Would I like to be a Hercules? I'm going to protect who? Is it just to protect myself?
From tomorrow, I would like to keep on a diet, reduce fat on my laps, I want to be a woman with light pace.
Today, My way of thinking is really very much like a "little woman."

1 条评论:

Sunny 说...

I have the same habit as you.
I always regret very much after I have taking many foods.