Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-12-12

Attitude on the Cafeteria

I had to say, my life just like coffee.
Recently, because I intend to take care of my body, therefore want to give up instant coffee.
I said that I like Starbucks coffee environment.
I like coffee alone to enjoy the mood, also like share it with close friends, which is the same as my life attitude.
In fact, not only is coffee, butter and cheese there, they let me confidence in life.
"October 31, 2008, December 9, 2008, in addition, this year's Christmas Eve and Christmas Day."
Because I got two tickets for Christmas.


Caramel, October 31, 2008

Toffee Nut Latte, December 9, 2008

1 条评论:

Sunny 说...

The delicious food, you have brought on my appetite. I hate you = =