Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-11-28

Good girl

For a long time ago I wanted to write something, but was delayed to the test.
At first in the "Gossip Girl", for Serena to see Blair said, "Good girl!" ---- I seemed to have thought on this simple sentence.
Whether past, present or future, it can not be separated from the "cherish" of this topic.
I used to be a very wooden person, to the extent that watching TV in the show, I want to be a very urgent to laugh or cry, especially as a typical woman.
To the society a woman's role is delicate \ sensitive \ emotional \ gentle, but I seem to like women under the social role. I know that women "masculine" is a perfect personality, however, I have this anxiety. My "EGO" is what, I do not know themselves.
Today's theme is want to say to Floara, "Good girl!" Floara, thank you for your concern and taking care of me, I was moved. I began to blame myself that did those things too, whereas had not thought about your feelings.Forgive me, I was suffering from anxiety neurosis, neurasthenia at that time, or there are very often I do not know why I have such a motivation. I have been very wooden, I do not know about the feelings of where it goes. I am planning to make our good friendship, my Floara!
I do not think before I deal with love, I am still wooden. Woodenly I soon became a kind of nature, flowing in my blood. I always easy to be happy, not easy to depression, which is known as the people around me "Optimistic". Doing well, I hope I can spread my friends happiness, especially the people who love me.

3 条评论:

Sunny 说...

I think I have not come here for a long time. Fovgive my idleness= =

Recci 说...

Fovgive?
No, you do not have any mistakes.
There is the desktop have wrong faction.

Sunny 说...

I have heared some things about her from you. A girl who is willing to consider more about you. Even though she can't get more feedbacks from you. She is still persistent in it. In my opinion, she is a person who is worth being friends. In my college, I have met the same kind perosn as you.
I hope both of us can keep our friendship forever.