Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2009-01-16

We are all Aquarius

Now, I want to do myself, while other people, other things, I do not want to know anything.
People really need a home, the family will bring happiness, the family will make people feel relaxed.
I admit that I was too good at camouflage myself, and I do not consciously in disguise, because I do not like to show emotions, I often used to use laughter to camouflage sad. And even one day I have found that this has become a habit.
I admit that I can not stand the woman's weakness, just as the same can not stand the man's cowardice.
Today, I suddenly understand why I like "K". He warm and cold, his lovely and mature. And I always got such a total evaluation by the people around me, and I got familiar from "K" here.
These are my personality, my life is mine, I like to be alone.
"K" said "Pledge is a lie."


And this time he has a new tattoo which signed as:
"The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor.
A song will outlive sermons in the memory.
Hope to the end."

Only can Aquarius understand Aquarius. Really? My answer is "yes"!

6 条评论:

Sunny 说...

Lives are dominated by ourselves.
Our personalities decide our styles of life.If we can gain happiness any ways of life is ok.Just choose the optimal ways for ourselves.

Sunny 说...

I am favor the life style of K.
He is a person who has combined maturation with loveliness perfectly.

Without memory 说...

I was too good at camouflage
myself
----------
so do I

Without memory 说...

I really want to say
you are such a good Aquarius girl!

Without memory 说...

Only can Aquarius understand Aquarius
really?
why ?

Without memory 说...

He is a person who has combined maturation with loveliness perfectly.
---------------
I can't agree more!