Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2009-02-04

I'm A Little Green Woman

Spring has come, the focus of a year is spring, I suddenly have many ideas. These ideas, some on health, and some on the work, some on life, and I hope that everything has to be wonderful.
[Health----Transparent]
To tell the truth, from head to toe of my body, which I can not accept the site is my legs. Why are they so strong? While the legs are straight, but it seems no sense of aesthetic. Moreover, these days I found my legs a lot of fat, but not so compact. Therefore, I intend to go running, and then relax the calf muscles, let me legs healthier and more beautiful.
[Work----Black]
"I belong to the black, black symbolizes the sharp and positive." Today, I am very fond of seeing this result. I want to give a chance to challenge the ability by meself, I should have determined that I would like to own a little fierce.
[Living----Green]
If you must use unique color to describe my life, that is green. But I hope that my life is off-white and color, I would like to have the two extremes. On the one hand, it may be color that I like the jollification, on the other hand, it may be off-white, because I like being left alone at home.
In fact, these are some very trivial ideas.

4 条评论:

Without memory 说...

but it seems no sense of aesthetic
--------------
maybe you will proud of your legs if you see my legs!

Without memory 说...

I should have determined that I would like to own a little fierce.
---------------------
so do I!
just a little more fierce!!!

Without memory 说...

I think we have common in these two extremes!

Without memory 说...

though these are some very trivial ideas
but I like it~