Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-08-27

Am I really a passive one?

Am I really a passive one?
From the Angel, Yan and T.J. to Xixi, have proved that I will not take the initiative to contact them.Thank you, you can understand me.
Yesterday, Angel asked me about the results of CET 4, she said she did not pass the CET 6, I am somewhat surprised that Angel did not pass CET 6.Angel said she should be prepared for the examination of IELTS and give up CET 6,because she will be going to France to study.I hope Angel smooth pass the exam.I lost Angel's Blog address, so she gave me one.I was shocked by the articles from Angel, before this July, she lived very bad.She told me that she thought she had no close friends and could not have complain, she believed that she was a lonely one.I told Angel, "you have us."She said she now knew that.I remembered on August 10, we walked together along the West Lake, I suddenly felt our hearts are interlinked.After returning home, I went to check the information on the Aquarius.I say this is fate, you say this is destiny.I asked whether you recalled that four years ago we climbed Wushan after school, you said you remember. I was moved by a cry, you said you was weeping now.I never said that, but I promise you in my heart is my lifetime friend.
Last night,X.Lan and I made contact, because I saw that she gave me the message, she reminded our laughter.X. Lan appearred to be very understanding of my situation, she must let me suppress the unpleasant emotional vent out.X. Lan said her ideals and goals, I felt I knew a new her.
Today,Yan told me that she was not willing to let me go to the College.I promised her I would often return home.I believe that our feelings will never change.
Since I met them, I felt that I returned to this collectivity.

9 条评论:

Without memory 说...

first
I want to say
I miss u

Without memory 说...

this article is too long but I have
seen it!
I think you aren't relly a passive
one.You care about your friends very much.This kind of emotion hides deeply in your heart.
Only you aren't feel it carefully .

Without memory 说...

I suddenly felt our hearts are interlinked.
-----------------------
I believe this feeling is very happy.You have good friends and you also very Treasuring them!

Recci 说...

Oh,Dove!
I'am glad to see you!
When I am at a crucial moment, I will become active.This summer vacation I encountered many things about friendship.I now know to cherish the joy, to cherish the present love,to cherish the person who care about me.
Thank you,lovely Dove!

匿名 说...

honey, hehe, i just come to have a look , you are really better than me.
i wanna to say ,I miss u


yan iris

Recci 说...

Honey,I never let you go!

Sunny 说...

The arricle is so long. I have read it. I respect my patience.A HA ~ I great.

Sunny 说...

I really admire that Recci, you have so many friends. All of them are so close with you.I think you are a person who is worth making friends. Because you always bring happiness to others(include me).

Sunny 说...

Recci, you are the unique one.Every one has own characteristic. So people are attracted by each other's different traits.
Don't care about whether you are a passive one. They have been attracted by your unique traits.
In their hearts, you really a important one, though you are not't a passive one. Maybe they never pay attention to your passive sides.They think you are a worthful friend.