Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-08-30

Make it!

Tomorrow I will soon usher in a new semester.This semester, I have a clear target.I must CET 6, and have to struggle for JLPT 2.I have already wasted two years of university life, while I should not continue to waste.Now is the time to change myself, I should strive to correct my weaknesses.The magic of the 20-year-old, 20-year-old people will really understand a lot of problems.
Goals will have motivation, motivation will aim at the goal, finally we win the success.I like the word"well-done".

3 条评论:

Sunny 说...

OH~the article is similar with the one which I worte yesterday.

Sunny 说...

This semester, let's solve all of the problems together.I believe we will be successful.
Come on,Recci&Sunny!

Recci 说...

OH~the article is similar with the one which I worte yesterday.
-----------------------------------
Haha,Sunny,this called tacit!