Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-09-14

Love story

Yesterday, Angel and I holding hands to enjoy the beauty of West Lake.In my memory, Angel and I was not too close,so I do not know why let us now become such a state.Every time I met Angel, I feel that memories have emerged, 2003's and 2004's memories, about a person's memories are there in my mind.Once I saw Angel I will think of love.I do not know why this is.
We went to taste of the Japanese cuisine, so many people, we can only sit corner, but I think we are very suitable for corners. In my mind, corner is quiet, is a scene of one's space.If I remember correctly, this is our second meeting alone, for the first time in June 2004 we go to Wushan Square.I remember four years ago in Wushan, we all passed away when we saw many pigeons on the ground, today at Lakeside Pruducts Street to see parrots, we follow the same choice, we really like.
I feel from the Japanese restaurants to the ice cream shop in the distance some really far, in fact, I know that not much distance and walking along the West Lake, but the mind is very much looking forward to, it may be because I too want to hear your story.I just felt eating the cream above ice cream, I do not know what other parts of flavor, why.Am I in the choice of memory? Later, Angel said to me, she began the story, it can be a "story" to describe her past.A woman after all is a woman, men are men after all, God only can create two types of people. Generally speaking, men are physiology animals, women are psychological animals.Therefore, Plato's love can not exist.
Yesterday, the typhoon's influence, began light rain, people say, rainy day's West Lake is the most beauty.Here the beauty, referring to the love story.So I thought of him, I can remember, we also enjoy the beauty of West Lake, that day is no rain, though, this memory is not clear, because I have not remember what season it is, why we will, I just remember that you put the decision.In view of the Angel, I thought, and I love you once, now I have forgotten, perhaps I just do not want to admit.I always think that my feeling on you just a habit, not love.In fact, up to now, the answer to this question is very vague, but we have no need to find the answer.My vanity, let me give up a section of a beautiful love.Since then, I learned how to love.
Angel, I believe that people's experience of setbacks will make them grow up strongly, and today I feel I am a reborn.When does we mature?While we think of the elders' words are right.

4 条评论:

Sunny 说...

sofa....
oh! How long the article is !

Sunny 说...

Recci, I agree with your point.After we suffer setback, we'll be more stonger.
I always want to find a way to be mature.
At last, I give up.
I was afraid in the trouble, it would make me lost heart.
But now, I don't escape that. I've understood that every one must suffer setback before they grow up.

Sunny 说...

men are physiology animals, women are psychological animals.
---------------------------------
Hey!
The sentence is so interesting= =││
As a woman, we should be careful in a man.

Sunny 说...

I have the same feeling with you.
I also think most people will have the same with us.
When we are in the new enviroment, we always think the fore friends. Even we weren't close very much before.
An impotant reason may be that we aren't satisfied with our current life. We will compare our current life with the fore life. Then we find we miss our fore friends.