Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-09-15

I am not in Starbucks, but rather on the way to it.

I am not in Starbucks, but rather on the way to it .
Recently, I indulged in Starbuck, I have a very strong impulse that I want to go there for an afternoon.
Suddenly, I feel my life back to the past, I seem to find that the feeling of the past.
I like solitude, like alone time, like the enjoyment of loneliness.However, I also like friends, like noisy, like to share with my friends.
Two years ago, I lived a chaotic life, I now know what to be pursued, I know that life is my own.
I am glad that I understand that when I am 20 years old, perhaps many people now do not know what they are doing for, what they are looking for, even what they are living for.
I like coffee, because my life is like coffee, sweet but bitter, lively but depression.

2 条评论:

Sunny 说...

The real life is composed of hapniess and sadness. The real happpy moment from our life is that time when we succeed in doing one thing rather than the time when we are in the comfortable life.

Sunny 说...

OH, the starbuck= =
I remainded the nignt which I can't fall alseep at all!!!