Passionate feelings are often compared to rough currents and gentle brooks. A shallow stream brawls noisily. Deep water runs silently.

2008-08-04

Persistence

In this summer vacation, I exercise on my willpower.
I have been reading Japanese, do reviewsion, learning new knowledge one unit a week.
Then, the accumulation of knowledge will be a lot more, but even harder.
A few days ago, I think that the use of adjectives is very boring, now turn to the verb.
I know the verb is the center of the vocabulary.
And Japanese verbs fall into three categories, really difficult to remember.
I began to encounter difficulties, but I believe I could overcome them.
Need willpower.

6 条评论:

Sunny 说...

Dear Recci,I'm coming again!
If people want to gain a perpect language they should spend much time on researching it. At the begining,we may meet many difficulties.But We can't lose heart.
Recci,fighting!
you have a good inherence on language. It is better advatanage than others. If you try your best to study japanese, you will be successful soon.

Sunny 说...

I must insist on studying Enlish,Though I don't have inherence on it.

Sunny 说...

I must insist on studying Enlish,Though I don't have inherence on it.

Without memory 说...

Recci~I'm back~
I just returned home right now~
you told me the mistakes of mine ~
I was very happy~~
I believe that you can be good at Janpanese!
Because you have full confidence of yourself and you are study hard!!
Nothing will be difficult if you put your heart into it~

Without memory 说...

I must leave now because my father called me`
I will come to home tomorrow~

Without memory 说...

dear Rrcci
I want to ask your a question:Is this blog use the American time??
``